Z3 EDTA Zinc
Technical Name: Zn EDTA 12%
Zinc Deficiencies can be easily rectified by using Z3 – a new, powerful and reliable product by Alfa Agri Technologies.
Z3 being in the chelated form, it ensures complete availability of the Zinc to the plant without fixation in the soil.
Z3 improves the efficiency of NPK applied and is easily absorbed by the plants in all weather conditions & soils and is completely soluble in water.
Zinc is an activator of oxidising enzymes and is essential for the synthesis of important growth hormones. Zinc plays a major influence in chlorophyll formation, photosynthesis , metabolic and energy process. Zinc deficiencies are prevalent in almost all crops and soils in the country. The result of zinc deficiencies are stunted crop growth, prolonged duration and poor yields.
||Z3 – A Zinc Micronutrient Fertiliser
|Direction of use
Recommended for use on Paddy, Cotton, Chillies, Sugarcane, Vegetables, Maize, Groundnut, Horticulture crops, etc. Available in a packaging size of 1kgand 200gms packets.
- Dissolve 150-200 grams of Z3 in 150-200 litres of water snd spray over one acre of standing crop on both sides of leaves.
- The dose may be increased or application repeated depending upon the severity of Zinc deficiency and nature of the crop.
- Dose per litre of water is 1gram.
- For agriculture and Gardening use only. The product is beyond our control hence we are not responsible for any damage.
- The uses of these Micronutrient and their dosages might vary due to Soil condition, crop stage and weather conditions.
- We encourage you to consult a local agronomist before using these Micronutrient Fertilizers.
- Please note , the dosages given here are just for reference – We do not take any responsibility of the exact dosage and we do not provide any schedule for your crops, plant or trees.