NPK 16:08:24 Fertilizer
NPK 16:08:24 is a free flowing, 100% water soluble product and recommended to used for drip fertigation or foliar spray. It supplies P and K at crop growth stages, when Nitrogen is not required. Dose 5gms per litre of water by drip fertigation/spray.
||Foliar Spray and Drip Fertigation
- Shamrock Al-Sach NPK 16:08:24 is a highly efficient source of Potassium (K2O).
- Shamrock Al-Sach NPK 16:08:24 is 100% fully water-soluble. All nutrients are readily available to the plant.
- Shamrock Al-Sach NPK 16:08:24 is virtually free of chloride, sodium, and other detrimental elements for plants.
- Shamrock Al-Sach NPK 16:08:24 is recommended for Drip fertigation and foliar applications.
(Specifications % on Dry weight basis. Product is as per FCO)
|Total Nitrogen (all in nitrate forms) by weight
|Ammonical Nitrogen by weight
|Nitrate nitrogen (as N) by weight
|Urea Nitrogen percent by weight
|Water Soluble phosphate as (P2 O2)
|Water Soluble Potash as (K2O) percent by weight
- For agriculture and Gardening use only. The product is beyond our control hence we are not responsible for any damage.
- The uses of these Fertilizers and their dosages might vary due to Soil condition, crop stage and weather conditions.
- We encourage you to consult a local agronomist before using these NPK Fertilizers.
- lease note , the dosages given here are just for reference – We do not take any responsibility of the exact dosage and we do not provide any schedule for your crops, plant or trees.