Technical formula: Colloidal Silver Nano technology
BOROGOLD is one of the best Preventive Fungicide and Bactericide available in India. It is a broad Spectrum Fungicide.
It is a multi-component Biocide that controls almost all types of Fungal and Bacterial diseases. Combination of Nano Silver Particles & Peroxy Acid Forming a synergistic complex with other components imparts a long-lasting Effect.
BOROGOLD is certified by Indira Gandhi Krishi Vishwvidhyala, Raipur as one of the best and safest FUNGICIDE and BACTERICIDE available in India.
Colloidal Silver Nano technology
||Broad Spectrum Biocide.
||Foliar Application through a Knap Sack Sprayer, Soil Drenching.
|Technical & Dose
|| View detail
BORO-GOLD is recommended for Preventative and curative treatment of fungal and bacterial diseases including:
- BLACK SPOT-BOYTRYTIS (GREY MOLD)
- DOWNY MILDEW (PLASMOPARA)
- ERWINIA FUSARIUM (ROOT ROT)
- LEAF SPOT
- PHYTOPHTHORA (BLIGHTS, ROTS)
- POWDERY MILDEW (UNCINULA)
- WILTS & BLIGHTS
- No Residue Formation.
- Can be used for Horticulture and agriculture purpose.
- Only use for fungal and bacterial diseases.
- BOROGOLD is certified by Indira Gandhi Krishi Vishwvidhyala, Raipur as one of the best and safest FUNGICIDE and BACTERICIDE available in India.
Borogold Dose for Fruits/Vegetables/Flowering plants/Trees:-
- Dose by Spray - 300gms in 200 litre of water per acre.
- Dose by Drip - 800gms in 200 litre water per acre.
Borogold Directions to use (per acre):
- First take 300gms of Borogold and mix it with 4-5 litre of water to make a solution
- Then mix this solution with the remaining water and spray.
- This product is safe to be used with any micronutrient, other fungicde, pesticide.
Borogold Dose for Paddy:
- For Best Results, spray Borogold every 15 days.
- Please also note - Borogold is a contact Fungicide- hence it is to be sprayed every 12- 15 days and for ever new pair of leaves. Once used as preventive- guaranteed result in all clear crop.
- Do not use with Copper and Sulphur.
- During winters, Spray Borogold Dosage in the morning before 9am.