A1 EDTA Ferric
Technical Name: Chelated Iron Micronutrient Fertilizer
Iron (Fe) is essential for crop growth and food production.
Iron is a component of many enzymes associated with energy transfer, nitrogen reduction and fixation, and lignin formation.
A1 is an effective fertilizer for correcting Ferrous (Iron) Deficiency in plants. As a result of A1, Ferrous (Iron) micronutirentis readily available to plants as it is fully chelated with EDTA.
||A1 EDTA Ferric
||Ferrous EDTA 12.00%
||1kg, 500gms, 200gms
- Dissolve 200g of Iron Micronutrient Fertilizer in 200 litres of water per acre.
- Dose per litre of water is 1gram.
|Method & Time
Spray on both side of the leaf, either in the morning or in the evening.
First, spray one month after sowing or transplanting the second spray after 15 days of first spray.
Third spray can be carried out 15 days after second spray.
- For agriculture and Gardening use only. The product is beyond our control hence we are not responsible for any damage.
- The uses of these Micronutrient and their dosages might vary due to Soil condition, crop stage and weather conditions.
- We encourage you to consult a local agronomist before using these Micronutrient Fertilizers.
- Please note , the dosages given here are just for reference – We do not take any responsibility of the exact dosage and we do not provide any schedule for your crops, plant or trees.